Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. When Christ, who is your life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory. "

Colossians 3: 2&4

The semester is quickly coming to an end and that means exam time. I'm nervous to take my first college final exams...I'm sure they are a lot different from highschool ones. But anyway so I just wanted to encourage everyone else who is preparing for exams, or who are just really busy right now to remember who it is that we are glorifying through our work. He will carry us through :) and it will be over soon!

Love you guys! 15 days til the semester is over and I'm back for Christmas!

3 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

glad you could use the tissues:)

hooray for christmas break! i miss all the little college chickadees!

faith said...

Thank you, Krissy. I always dread exam time. Thanks for the reminder of something possitive. :)

linnea said...

Thanks Krissy for this encouragment!

:)