Sunday, November 27, 2005

Off to school I go....

Well as you all know this past weekend I was at Home Sweet Home. I love Holidays at home! I had a lot of fun...maybe too much because now I am a sick puppy. I got to see so many people that I hadn't gotten to hang out with in a while! I have to admit, it is weird coming back. I felt as though I had to fit as many activities as possible in during my break. I'll make sure to not make this mistake again haha. Well here was my vacation

Tuesday: After getting a 100% on my Biology for El. Ed. majors final project I was more than ready to go home! (she also said that I was a natural teacher:) it's always nice to hear that!) I got home and said hello to my parents and the kitties and then ran to try to catch the last bit of one of Greg's games. I made it for 10 minutes! I did love seeing him play though, its been a while. We hung out for a little while then I went to meet up with some of my friends I went to highschool with. We played some shout out game??? I dont know but it was fun!

Wednesday: I woke up and baked with my mom :) She is a great teacher to learn from. Being away from home sometimes I forget how cute my mom is and how fun she is to be around! Then I went down to the Taylors and hung out there for the day. Ben came home that night and so I got to see him and Linnea too!

Thursday: IT WAS THANKSGIVING. And I watched way too much of the Lost show than any normal person should. It was addicting. From now on I am banning them from our Thanksgiving festivites!

Friday: I watched a movie with my parents! Then I went to Elizabeths new apartment! She bought a new kitten. She had a bunch of girls over that I used to hang out with in highschool and hadn't seen in a while so it was a lot of fun!

Saturday: I went to Salsaritas with Greg and went to the mall for a little bit. Then the Townsends had an awesome Bonfire! I liked when we did that word game (ex. Captain Crunch, cheddar cheese and so on).

Sunday: I got to go to church!!!!!! Oh how i missed it.

Anyway sorry for the long post. It's fun re-living my break haha I had so much fun and I can't wait til Christmas break. It is nice being back to school though. I have so much work to do before break but it will be ok haha. I hope all of your Thanksgiving breaks were good too! Love you guys


OH AND BY THE WAY.... MESSIAH WON IN GREENSBORO AND THEREFORE IS UNDEFEATED AND THAT MEANS WE ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!! THAT GOES FOR OUR MENS AND WOMENS SOCCER!!! GOOO MESSIAH!!!!

2 comments:

faith said...

You are allowed long posts. It is your blog. And I didn't think it was that long. I quite enjoyed it. :)

grey rose (they/them) said...

hooray for vacations together!!