Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm sorry that I have no updated in forever..... so much has been going on! I finally finished a group project so I have that burden off my shoulders. Friday I have to register for my classes and it seems that everything I want is filling up and it is very stressful :(. Plus on Tuesday before I come home I have to teach a science experiment in my Bio Lab ( for El. Ed. majors). It may sound simple but it's not. In fact I find my major to be a lot more time comsuming than I had ever imagined. I also have to prepare a persuasive speech for monday and I still don't know what topic to choose!!! So right now I am a little stressed out haha

This weekend should be fun though. NCAA sectionals are being held here at Messiah. What does that mean you ask? that means you should all come up here for some pretty awesome games. There is a game at 5 on Friday then we play at 730 and the winners of those two games ( us of course!) play on Saturday at 6. Then from there the winner goes to Final Four in Greensboro NC next weekend. ANyway they are going to be good games!!!

I just keep thinking that when I get through all the next couple days I can then go home:) by the way i had a great time last weekend seeing everyone who wasnt busy :) It was so fun. I can't wait for our annual Thanksgiving night party!!!! It seems that the number of people is growing each year haha but thats fine. I can't wait !!!!

Anyway so I just ask for your prayers because I tend to overstress myself over things that I have no control over (such as my classes i want to take filling up) God is in control!

Until then.....6 days and 4 days of class left until I'm home sweet home!

5 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

*yes HE is in control*

i was happy to see you too!
HOORAY for thanksgiving night!!

linnea said...

home is so wonderful!

candles! cherry pie! icees!

KristenAnne said...

oh i can't wait :):):) we have to do those arm things in front of the fire place again. i showed them to my friends here and they love them!!

just thinking about thanksgiving makes me smile

linnea said...

Yes, the arm things are wonderful ... But I think we should come up with a better name than "Arm things" hahaha. Because thats all I ever call them.

Arm Hangs?
Arm Relaxing Stretches?
Story Stretches with Arms?

;) Ah!Never mind, 'Arm Things' are good for now.

KristenAnne said...

hahaha we will come up with something over thanksgiving break :) only a few more days lin!!!