Monday, November 21, 2005




Wow. This has been, by far, the best weekend I have had here at Messiah College. I love it here!!!! There is no way I can even begin to write down everything that happened this weekend. But God sure has blessed me with amazing friends here at college and I'm so glad I met them! I included a few pictures but I'll have to tell you the stories in person, they are always better that way. Messiah did win its game on Saturday as well though so our boys are going to the Final Four!!!!! It's amazing! But anyway this weekend's events ranged from going to the soccer games, haunted houses, to being brought back to Messiah College in a cop car........ hahahah yea like I said I will explain when I get home but this weekend was so fun. (And mom I heard you are reading blogs now too, don't worry I will explain when I get home :))

I come home tomorrow! How exciting. I did so much work so that I wouldn't have too much to do over break. And I am so excited to teach my class tomorrow! Woo Hoo! Life is great!

4 comments:

Rachel C. said...

yeah! i'm glad you love it there! looks like a fun group:)

grey rose (they/them) said...

are these girls manequins?
twins?
whatever they are, i hope they are getting paid....



hahahahahahahahahaha
looks like a blast missy krissy

Anna P said...

You'll have to explain here too for those of us NOT in Salisbury. :)

KristenAnne said...

Those interestinly dressed ladies are my friends Julianne and Nicki (not kicki). You see Keena and I had just ran into both of their rooms and threw balloons at them. (we had decorated keenas room with lots of balloons bc it was her roomates birthday the day before) We scared them to death and for some reason they decided that when they came to throw the balloons back at us, that they needed to wear those weird outfits. haha i promise that they are not normally dressed that way! haha They are just silly girls but they are great.

sorry it took be so long to write back....i forgot my password to get in here haha