Friday, November 18, 2005



So today I scheduled my classes and I got all but one of the classes I wanted... so thats not too bad! Then I went to the soccer game against Maryville and of course we won :):):) 5-1! It was a lot of fun. I put a couple pics of the girls and I at the game. (on the top row from left to right is kicki, katie and kelly, then the bottom row is keena, julianne, me, and bre-just thought it might be helpful to put names with the faces)It was so freezing though!!! There was some guy from the other team that dressed up in a kilt and was running around without a shirt on.... it was weird haha but at least he wasn't rude or anything.

The weather is so cold right now, I almost feel Fall weather was skipped! And I don't like that because fall is by far my favorite season. Last year I went to a football thing that Mr Franklin set up for the youth group and I had soooo much fun. I think that we should play football this year! Not like real hard core football but just for fun!

Anyway..... 2 days of classes and 4 days til im home! almost 3! I'm about to go watch a movie so I will see you all soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julianna needs to change her name to one that begins with a K..."K" names must have been "in" in 1987!Great pics;none of you look like you do much studying!:-)

KristenAnne said...

hahah actually i typed one of the names wrong, its nicki not kicki...not sure how that happened haha i'll let you know how we do in tonights game! I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Well now, Nicki needs to change her name too:-)

linnea said...

Awhhh man!Kicki is so much cooler than Nicki.

Rachel C. said...

yeaaaa!!!!!!! i'm soo excited for thanksgiving!!see you on thursday nite!!

grey rose (they/them) said...

KICKI is where its at my chickies.


studying? why on earth would you do that?