Thursday, December 01, 2005



Two Weeks Left

Now that Messiah Soccer is over ... it's basketball time! And our basketball team is really good too! Last night we played E-town and won. We are playing Salisbury next Tuesday! That will be an interesting game haha. I'm still mad that we never got to play them in soccer :(

Last night a band called "Lovedrug" played at the Union. They were pretty good. Some guy came up to my friends and I and asked if he could get a picture of all the Solly 3rd girls.......it was really weird. None of us even knew the guy. I'm sure it was harmless but never the less, being the skeptical girl I am, I told him that we charged for photos and weren't interested. After they played Bre, one of my roomates, made me go with her to ask the bass player if she could get a picture with him hahaha shes a funny girl.

At night my roomates and I always turn on Christmas music to calm us down from stressful days. It really does work! And Christmas music just puts me in a good mood haha.

2 comments:

faith said...

I love Christmas music!!!!

grey rose (they/them) said...

hip hip!
cheers for CHRISTMAS tunes!