Monday, April 03, 2006






Uncle Monkey got hitched

Saturday my brother and I went to Baltimore to see my Uncle Bart get married to my Aunt Eva! The wedding was so pretty and so fun. My Uncle is such a great man and I'm so glad that he is happy with Eva. They are cute together. It was also nice to see my family that I normally only see once or twice a year. It was also fun being able to see my dad play with his old band. I was the youngest one at the wedding though haha so that was interesting. But yea it made me think of all the weddings that are coming up shortly! I can't wait! haha

After the wedding I went to a campsite where some of my friends were camping out. We heard some screaming in teh woods though and it was really scary haha. THis weekend I'm probally going camping and hiking! I can't wait. Its sad to think that there are only 4 weekends left at school :( Time is flying.

6 comments:

faith said...

Camping and hiking. What fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Weddings are delightful!

WOW! Freshman year almost complete!Went fast, didn't it??!!

Hayley can't believe that she is HALFWAY through!

faith said...

funny. I feel like my first three years have dragged by. Must be something about living at home vs. away at college. I can't wait until next year!!! Woohoo Maryland!

KristenAnne said...

yea its definately going by fast. i feel like just yesterday i was getting car sick going over all the hills on the way up to Messiah College :)

faith said...

Life in general has been going by fast. I saw a picture of Cody and Susie at the Hornors yesterday, from when they were dating. And it doesn't seem like that much time has gone by since that was happening, but it has. wow. Life is short.

linnea said...

Life is beautiful!