Sunday, April 09, 2006

A very Fun and Eventful Weekend :)


Friday night, even though the weather called for Thunderstorms and possible hail, I went camping. All of you who know me really well probally find this out of character for me because I am scared of storms! haha I was told I had to face my fears...but I dont know if camping out in it was the best way to do that haha. But so it stormed and rained but we still had an amazing time. Hot dogs. Roasted Marshmellows. You know how it goes. We had to pack up early the next day (without hiking bc it was pouring when we woke up) because some of the people had a game that day.

So when I got back I showered, to get the gross bonfire smell off of me, and watched a movie with some of my girlfriends, Katie Nicki and Heather. At 5 i was picked up to go t YORK COLLEGE with Kendall and MIke to visit Jon!!!!!!! IT was sooooo fun seeing them all again. And we all got along really well with all his friends. One of the girls is living in Ocean City this summer!

When I got back today I went to Walmart with Jamie and my "twister" Becky. Becky and I had to get stuff for this checker thing we are doing. I dont think i ever explained checkers.... basically we were asked to support one of the guys on teh lax team by writting them notes of encouragements.....buying them little snacks and drinks and most importantly.... making posters for them hahaha yeaaaaaa its more work than I thought. I'll take pictures and put them up of what we do. Later today I watched Saving Private Ryan and we shaved my friends head.... It looks good actually but I was real scared to do it.


So yea long exhausting weekend.... sorry i dont have any pics up... ill try to get them up soon. I hope all is well. Hey im coming home thursday! haha

2 comments:

faith said...

This morning smelled like a camping morning. Ahh. I just wanted to go run around outside with barefeet. But I had to go to school.

KristenAnne said...

stupid school. always getting in the way.