Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring Break was fun but it's nice to be back!

I came back Saturday instead of Sunday and I hung out with my brother. He TREATED me to dinner at the Italian Oven and later to the movies (we went with some of his friends). Seriously how cute is that? He's an awesome guy! And ladies .... he's available ;-) hahah

Between dinner and the movie I went to his apartment and practiced a song that I'm going to sing for the coffee house this Sunday. I'm kind of nervous because I haven't sang in front of anyone in a long time. We are doing "Leaving on a Jet Plane" The try outs are tomorrow so we will see how we do haha.

Oh and its really hard getting back into the habit if doing homework....

3 comments:

faith said...

Press on. Summer is coming.

Dasha said...

Krissy, I'm leaving a comment!

*COMMENT*

KristenAnne said...

hahaha thanks jamie!!!!!!! i miss my big brother! ill update soon i promise haha