Friday, April 21, 2006



Becky is 19!!!!!!

My good friend Becky (one of my best friends here at school) turned 19 on Tuesday. All the girls and I took her out to Ritas Italian Ice, because thats where she works at home. We had to explain to the other girls what everything was though because they are used to "Maggies". boooo. hahha After that we all went shopping looking for Spring Fling dresses. It's a dance here tonight. 3 FLOORS OF DANCING AND 3 DIFFERENT DJS. they even have a techno floor set up. and there is an IMAX theature where you can either watch a fighter plane or an underwater scene. I"m soooooooo excited!

Wednesday BEckys sister planned going out for dinner. My friend Nicki and I went along with a lot of her guy friends since they werent invited the first night haha We went to pizza grille and it was sooo nice. they made specialty pizzas. the spicy shrimp one was the best :).

Anyway tonight is spring fling so I'll get lots of pictures for it tonight!

1 comment:

linnea said...

cuuuutttteeeee