Sunday, January 08, 2006

First week back at School= SUCCESS!!!!

Although I'm beginning to think that I picked the wrong class to take over January....Writting Intensive Philosophy is not the best class to have for 3 hours a day.... starting at 8 in the morning haha. It's not too bad though, I like it. I am the only freshmen in the class, all the others are juniors or seniors so i feel that everytime i make a comment people are thinking "stupid freshmen!" haha just kidding everyone is nice.

It's also great seeing all my Solly 3rd girls again! They are also girls and I think they might come stay a week with me in the summer! You guys would love them!

I'll write more later... Bye :)

4 comments:

KristenAnne said...

hmmm by "also girls" i meant AWESOME girls hahaha oopps!

faith said...

Hey Krissy. I was wondering where you had gotten off to. I didn't know you were taking a winter class. You are a brave one. :) Best wishes.

faith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KristenAnne said...

Yea I generally don't post when I'm home because there is always so much to do! But I'M BACK!