Sunday, January 29, 2006



Well I had a good time over break! It was very relaxing and a nice break from my hard course! I wish I had gotten to see more of you guys but I am thankful for the people I did get to see!

I got my first pedicure ever! Looks good huh? hahah please excuse my dirty flip flops. It was so fun though! I almost kicked the lady in the face though because it tickled so much!

Oh and sorry if you don't like this pic linnea...its not good of anyone but I had to put it up....all three of us "goddesses" hahaha

10 comments:

faith said...

I think you all look adorable as always. :) Fun times.

linnea said...

Hhaha, I don't mind a good pale-swimsuit picture every once in a while. Hahhaa!

"Oh Goddess, can you wash my socks today?"

hahahahaa

Jeanne said...

Nice piggies! I got one of those before James and Debbie's wedding. I like the 'French' better then solid :)

KristenAnne said...

I completely agree with you jeanne! I think ive become addicted though....I want more! haha




"Goddess....Come!"

hahahah

Jeanne said...

Just wait until you try massages :) Only go to Nepal, a full-body massage costs on $8.50 for 2 hours!!!

linnea said...

8.50?!?!?!!

ahhh!

KristenAnne said...

are you kidding me? Nepal here i come :) hahah actually i dont know how i would like a massage. it was weird enough to have someone i dont know touch my feet. hahah but hey 8.50 sounds good to me!

Anna P said...

Come quick, or when I return I'll have my own place so all will be welcome! Seriously, I'd love for more of you to come... I hope Jeanne was the first of a long line. ;)

linnea said...

Man sign me up! Nepal sounds so intriguing.

Jeanne said...

I think I might find my way back.... when you are in your own place!! w00t! and a scooter, not the crappy bike. Maybe a few of us can come together :) and Toma will come too!!!