Sunday, December 04, 2005





Well i figured that this would be my last weekend of fun here this semester since next weekend I will most likely be studying the whole time. :( Oh well its almost over!

Friday my friends and I decided to go to Lancaster! So many of us fit into this little station wagon! it was fun. one of the pics is 7 of us smashed into the car. My friend Katie got the front seat to herself and so did the driver. haha Everyone decided they wanted to get another part of their ear peirced or something. One of my friends wanted to get one of those TINY TINY nose peircings and shes from lancaster so she knew a place there that was definately clean. I thought about getting a second hole or something but I am poor and it was so spur of the moment I didnt know if i actually wanted another peircing or if I was just going to get one because my friends were getting it done. Ya know? So i figured it would be better to wait. We went shopping though and the mall was amazing. Then we went to some little diner. it was cute. I have been to more diners here then my whole life. We then went to visit Nicki ( not Kicki) house. It was so nice to be in a home again! Her dad was embarrassing her with stories and it reminded me of the many times my father has done that to me and it made me miss him a lot. i have only seen him twice since I've been at college and ive been home 4 times.

Saturday I went with Kathleen Katie and Julianne to York College. Kathleens boyfriend picked us up. My friend Jon Nolan goes there so i got to see him which was fun! Anyway seeing that college made me VERY thankful that I go to Messiah. I am very spoiled here. I never realized that other schools might not have carpeted dorms and hallways and i have never been thankful that our ceiling tiles arent moldy or falling apart. Messiah rocks :) Anyway it was fun going there. At night it started snowing there a lot! Like really really hard. We all ran outside and caught snowflakes on our tongues! It was beautiful. I was very scared however that we were going to get stranded there hahaha but we made it back safely.

Today, Sunday, after church my friends and I watched the movie "Elf" and boy do i LOVE that movie. Will Farrell is adorable and cracks me up. We all attempted to do our homework but it didnt happen. I have a 5 page paper to write and I still have not started...oops. I have to compare my life to this book I read and the book is about wizardry...... or something like that.... wish me luck haha.

Here is a quote from my weekend that I thought was very funny. It actually reminded me of Linnea and I when we would always try to get "the brothers" to play with us: While we were in the car Friday night and deciding what we were doing afterwards Nicki yells in her high pitched voice, "Where are we going where are we going??????? (no answer, everyone is silent) I feel like an annoying two year old kid that everyone just ignores and pretend that I never said anything" i guess it was funnier in person but it made me laugh a lot :)

These next two weeks are going to be insane!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh

6 comments:

faith said...

Krissy updates her blog. Yay for snow. Crazy next two weeks. Praying for you.

KristenAnne said...

Oh and I forgot! The girl posing in the sunglasses picture with me... how do you like her hair?? Nicki and I cut it!!!! We took so much off hahaha I was scared.

linnea said...

whenever you get stressed about exams sing Hakuna Matata:)

Anonymous said...

Haha!When your friends go for tatoos remember your thoughts from "piercing day":-)Cool heads prevail!
You and Hayley get more SNOW than us-lucky you(or is that blessed you)!
(Are you sure Nikki doesn't prefer Kicki-she'd fit in better:-)

hannah said...

yay for snow!!! i bet you all have alot of snow now! will be praying for you and our exams! :)

KristenAnne said...

Unfortunatly it sounds like you guys have more snow then us now.... but that should change tonight! Have fun playing in the snow!

Oh and about the tattoos.... I already got one! Its a big icee right in the middle of my face! :) hahaha