Sunday, September 30, 2007

Thursday night my friends and I invited some of Alex's friends over to cook them dinner. It was soooo fun! After we had come cake left over and no one wanted to eat it.... instead of saving it we decided to play a game. We all drew cards and whoever got the highest card hit the person with the lowest card in the face with the cake. Mature right? I got the highest and Alex's best friend Doug got the lowest hahaha.




And Friday....... Alex came to visit!!!

He brought his brother Ryan and his sister Shannan too. He could only come for one night though because Salisbury's lax practices got moved up on Sunday and he needed to be well rested beforehand. Boo. It was still a fun weekend though!

7 comments:

ukrainiac said...

I'm glad Alex was able to visit, even if just for a short trip...

Trish said...

Nice shirts1 To bad the Ravens lost....

Trish said...

Good grief! I MEANT to say:

Nice shirts! TOO bad the Ravens lost.....I guess I better give up posting comments......or at least do a better job of proofing.....

faith said...

I'm glad you are still having fun even though Alex isn't there. I bet that is sort of rough getting used to, especially after having him for the first two years. :) Looks like you are having a blast still at school. Enjoy your last two years. They go by so quickly.

Rachel Taylor said...

Pie throwing, that sounds amazingly fun!!!

Trish said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a GREAT day! And I'll be praying your tests will seem easy.

Love you and miss you....

linnea said...

oh krissy, this sounds SO FUN!!!

we should play this next time we are with eachother. but no need to draw cards, i'll just throw a cake at you unexpectedly...mmkay?

hahaha

love you!