Friday, September 07, 2007

SOOO my apartment is almost complete. its pretty cute for what we were given.. i'll put pictures up sometime soon when i get a chance.

As for my classes......... hard. I seriously don't know how I'm going to make it. It's not a good sign when a teacher for 2 of my classes says shes used to having students cry in her office bc they are overstressed, and its going to be a tough year. But at the same time shes the coolest teacher i've ever had... .so maybe it won't be that bad? I'm excited and nervous. I think I might tutor in Harrisburg this year. SO that will be a fun experience

In case you all don't know... Alex transfered to Salisbury University....how am I supposed to have my heart in school when he left? Well, after the first initial shock of not having him hear, i realized its not that bad. His friends still always come up to me and visit my apartment which makes me happy. He can't come up for my birthday though bc of SU lax practices. :( But oh well! We will see what happens!

I'll get pictures up eventually. I am just so busy right now. My fall break is Oct 13 or something so hopefully ill see everyone then. I dont know if I can make it there before that.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Krissy, I know this semester seems like it will be difficult for many reasons, but I also know that you will rise to the occasion with the Lord's help. You have always been a hard worker AND you have always overcome any obstacle put before you as you rely on your Savior to get you through. I have full confidence you will do well in your classes as you always do - AND I know you and Alex will find a way to see each other as often as possible....We'll continue to pray for both of you....
And by the way.....I notice that Mr. Howard edits some blogs......perhaps he doesn't always read yours.....but when you talked about Alex not being "hear", I know you meant to write "here" :). Just thought you might want to correct it if you can. We love you......
Mom

KristenAnne said...

MOM YOU MADE A BLOG????? hahahhaa that made my night. love you.

ukrainiac said...

Trish has a blog??? Next thing you know the whole Robins will board a plane to Ukraine!! Will wonders never cease?!

Krissy...praying for you as you settle into a routine this semester.

Trish said...

Well, I didn't really intend to create a blog, I just did whatever it took to be able to comment on yours....I don't have to actually post on my "blog" to be able to continue to comment on others, do I ???
And Marianna, you never know about me boarding a plane.....I'm still waiting for that perfect prescription from Dr. Jim :) .

Anna P said...

I hope you all do come in January, would be great to see the clan again.

Praying for you, Krissy. Can't wait to see the posts of how God is using this semester to shape you more and more like Him and the awesome ways He will provide.

Loved the camp posts, kids are amusing. Put a smile on my face.