Saturday, May 20, 2006

Home Sweet Home


I realized that I don't post nearly as much when I'm home as when I'm at school... I need to work on that. Well summer is here! I need to start taking pictures of what I'm doing so I can post them!

Eventually I will be working at the same Peach stand that Lin and Mrs. Shelton worked at last summer. But as for now I am a substitute Teachers Aid...and I love it. I fell in love with the 2nd grade class, which happens to be the age I want to teach! I don't want it to end!

In June I'll be taking a history class. I love history, but not classes at 8 am in ... especially in the summer.

Anyway its nice to be back, even though i miss my friends from college. its weird because when i come back it seems that everything and nothing has changed at the same time. Does that make sense?

Well I want Ritas. so im going to go get some. yea. haha I'll see everyone tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are officially in the "adult" world-but you're in a place(home) where mom and dad still love and care for you and are so delighted you're home that we feel like a kid,still.It is like a time warp-even when my sister and I go to my mom and dad's we regress into childhood(maybe we never left it:-)
Welcome home!

Cindy said...

welcome home--

it's weird but NORMAL:)

Anna P said...

Have a Rita's for me!

(Mango Gelati would be perfect)

KristenAnne said...

will do anna! and when you get here we can have a ritas date :) haha

faith said...

mango gelatis!! Woohoo. I need one of those right now.