Monday, May 29, 2006



My little Mary Liz is moving to a new apartment! I was at her current apartment helping her pack for a couple hours on Saturday. I'm excited because shes letting me help her decorate the new one! I haven't gotten to do that in so long :)



Here is a picture from Hannah's SURPRISE wedding shower! It was so fun. Linnea you did a great job as the Emcee of the event! I am praying that all the last second arrangements for the wedding go as planned! Hannah, if you need help with anyone don't hesitate to ask! Only 5 days!!!!! Woo Hooo! I'm so excited for you!

3 comments:

faith said...

thanks for the pictures. What fun.

grey rose (they/them) said...

w00t!! thanks for the SHOCK!y'all are so great! can't wait to see y'all dancin' the night away!!

KristenAnne said...

hahaha will do