Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This past weekend = craziness! I saw the movie "when a stranger calls" and although parts were cheesy i really liked it! but im a sucker for scary movies. Saturday night I went to a Copeland concert and it was seriously amazing! Has anyone heard of them? They rock! I was right in the front thanks to my friends pulling me up there haha. I even shook hands with the lead singer :) After the concert we had a dance party! haha yea for some reason they have had a lot of those here lately.... it reminds me of when I was in 8th grade! But i love dancing so its great. The theme was like preppy (or guys were golfers and girls were tennis players....?)or something? idk they always have dumb themes. so we all had like collared shirts and stuff. My friend is supposed to send me the pics from it so I'll post them soon. Sunday of course was the SuperBowl so I went to a superbowl party and that was fun too.


Although that weekend was fun i can NOT WAIT til this weekend. Bre, my roomate and best friend here at school, is turning 19 years old!!!! I'm throwing her a suprise party! But yea so i have lots of work to do to plan it but im excited. just pray that I dont act too obvious and give it away! So after this weekend I will have soooo many pictures haha. It's just a matter of finding time to put them up here.... But I hope everyone is having a great time at home!

3 comments:

faith said...

Yeah for pictures!!! Sounds like a blast.

hannah said...

oh man sounds like a fun weekend! I bet that concert was awesome:) Can't wait to see some pictures!!

grey rose (they/them) said...

snow day today...
missin you krispy robins!

rock on you party plannin machine!