Tuesday, February 21, 2006

So I realized that I never told the story of my Valentines Day! It stretches over a few days so bear with me!

My friends and I decided to have a dinner date night for Valentines Day...we had to celebrate it on Wednesday instead of Tuesday though because the lax guys have devotionals tuesday nights. So anyway back to my story..... the guys decided that the girls had to ask the guys to be their date. That was probally the most nerve racking thing I have ever done haha. Anyway we had to ask in some special way. So Monday night Bre and I dressed in all black and ran behind the guys room (the guys that we were going to ask were roomates luckily). We asked our friend Greg to make sure their window was open. Once we got there we had someone distract them so we could throw in the things we used to ask them. I asked my friend Tyler by attaching a note to a chocolate rose thing and Bre asked his roomate Bruce by taping a note to a football. We threw in "the goods" and ran away ahha. Once we got to teh Union Tyler called me and was like "IF you guys want us to be your date you need to ask us to our face" so it was freezing cold out and we still had to run back there and ask them. THankfully they said yes haha

So Tuesday was Valentines Day.... WHen I checked my mailbox I saw that there was a purple rose with a note attached saying " If I rearranged the alphabet I'd put U and I together" ok i know its corny but it was cute. I soon notcied that there were 11 other girls with a purple rose and a corny pick up line. It turned out to be my good friend Tommy...he bought a dozen roses and gave them to his closest girl friends. I thought it was relaly sweet! But so Lottie had a buffet dinner on Valentines Day and it was catered and everything.... very good :) While we were sitting there though this guy, Denny, walked over to my table and handed me a red carnation and got on his knees and said "will you be my valentine?" All the lax guys looked over and were standing and cheering. it was sooo embarrassing but funny.

FInally on Wednesday we were able to celebrate Valentines Day....we all got dressed up and went to a restaurant and it was a lot of fun. I didnt get pics of us with our dates or anything! Ill take a pic soon so you can see what everyone looks like though.


Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy Happy Belated Valentines Day

8 comments:

faith said...

do you ever do any studying? It seems like you are having too much fun to be away at school. :)

KristenAnne said...

unfortunately I do far too much studying. I just choose to not tell on that haha. In fact today some friends and I are in teh library all night long. this is a very busy week haah

linnea said...

That sounds wonderfully fun Krissy! Man Valentine's Day rockkssss!!

hannah said...

oh man this sounds like so much fun! happy belated valentines day!

faith said...

heh. I was kidding. I know you work hard. You got an A in your winter class afterall.

KristenAnne said...

OH and not to mention I got an awesome care package from my mom with lots of valentines goodies in it :):):) it made my day

grey rose (they/them) said...

i LOVE val pals!!

Rachel C. said...

sounds like fun at messiah!!much love