Monday, February 13, 2006





Bre's 19th Birthday!!!

Yayyy Bre is 19 :) That day was probally the most stressful day of my life. In case you havent guessed it by now Bre and I spend almost every waking (and sleeping for that matter) moment together...so it's very hard to keep things from her and to do things without her knowing. There were quite a few times where I said I was either at the language lab or computer lab just so I could go out with Robyn or Byrce to get supplies! (I wish I had my own car at school!)

SO I wake up Bre at about 12:15 and make her sit on the couch and tell her that she has visitors already for her birthday. After only being awake for a minute three of our guy friends burst in the door and danced around the room.... it's probally the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. They are goofballs.

Next we shower and get pretty for the day and I send Bre to the basketball game to meet people while I go out with a friend to buy balloons and so forth. I then met her at the game in enough time to see our friend Zach score his 1000th point! It was sooooo fun! He had to score 15 or so points that game to get it so everytime he scored we would be counting down. I left a little early and made our friend Vinnie distract her (he had a present for her so it worked out well). The only problem was Bre was hungry and wanted food but I had given Vinnie strict orders to not let her eat. Bre was soo confused and was not happy that she wasnt allowed to get dinner.

While she was preoccupied the girls and I got all dressed up to go out to dinner. (they took forever and Bre kept calling me asking me to save her from Vinnie because he was annoying her since she wasnt allowed to eat) I calmed her down by saying Id meet her at the union in a bit. So when we were all ready, all 12 of us girls went to the union and stood on the stairs and I called her to come with us. She was like What are you guys doing??? WHy do you look so good?? WHere are we going?? We took her to the Italian Oven restaurant and it is the cutest place ever. YOu drink your water through pasta noodles. THe food was cheap and amazing!

Then we went back to our dorms and at about 9 we called her into Julianne and Katie's room where we can happy birthday and ate cake. (even though we were still completely full!) After cake Bre was getting bored and was saying "Krissy its only 930... why arent we doing anything... its my birthday we have to do something" I kept saying idk Bre the night is young we will think of something. Finally I wa slike ok Bre Bryce wants us ot go watch a movie in his room lets go. So we walked all the way to naugle in the snow...and got to his room. WHile we were there he looked at his friend and was like "hey wait isnt the recruit here tonight? ok lets go get him really fast" SO we go down to the basement and all teh lights are off and a strobe light is going on and everyone yells SURPRISE!!!!!!!! she was completely shocked!

THen we turned the music up and danced the night away! It was so much fun. THere were so many people there too!

WIth all teh excitement of BRe's birthday I didnt get to sled... but I think thats waht i plan on doing tonight :)

3 comments:

faith said...

what fun

anna grace said...

It does sound like fun. I am glad it was a surprise. Surprise parties are lots of fun--although stressful to keep a surprise. (o:

grey rose (they/them) said...

sounds like it was a smashing succes dah-ling!

lovelove
(happy val pal day!!)