Saturday, August 22, 2009

SO many changes.....

I haven't posted in forever....but due to everything going on right now I think it's understandable.

Here is what I have been up to:

1. I moved to PA. That's right, I never thought I would say that. Yes the roads aren't that great but the schools are amazing!

2. I have a new roommate...Kirsten. She's teaching high school in Carlisle.

3. I have a job. I'm going to be a first grade teacher at Bermudian Springs Elementary School.

4. I have been decorating MY OWN classrooooom! I can't wait to post pictures of it. The hard part was going through all of the old teachers stuff.... very overwhelming.

5. Meet the teacher night is MONDAY! That means I meet my kids for about 5 minutes and then they are taken away and I am left with the parents for an hour. Pray they don't eat me alive....

6. WEDNESDAY is my first day of schooooool!


After countless hours of conferences, in services, and inductions I am feeling a bit drained. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. As you probably know, a teacher's first year is far from easy. Pray that I keep my enthusiasm for teaching!

I'll post pictures soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Harr and I got to see some pics on your mom's camera. We want to be one of the chic's in Miss Robbin's nest! It looks like so much fun! You will be great!

HoldMeClose said...

hahaha she is so sneaky. I asked her to not take any pictures until it was all done! Later I found out that while I was showing my dad how to di-cut...she was taking lots of pictures! It looks more put together now. I will post pictures soon! I'm glad you like it though!

Cindy said...

Kristen and Kirsten
Wow--That'll confuse somebody

I really want to see pictures--
I know you will be wonderful!

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

post photos of you and your students! that's so exiting--had no idea you were already starting a "life job". very neat.