Thursday, December 13, 2007

Why is it that professors try to cram as much work in as possible before finals??? I'm sure all the other college students know what I'm talking about.

I still have about a week left here. I'm ready to be done. I'm overstressed, overworked, overwhelmed and OVER SCHOOL! haha

I can't wait to be home and curled up around the fireplace with my family and kitties. I usually feel as though I miss out of the Christmas season because there is too much work to do at school. I am excited to be home, even if it is only for a short time. I kind of even miss the banjo....wow did I just say that? Mom, don't let dad read this :) hahah

Anyway, Chipmunk music, cookie baking, and Christmas shopping all awaits me when I get home. I can't wait! I will see many of you on the 23rd in church! (I get back the 22nd from NYC and then Christmas dinner at my Pop Pop)

2 comments:

ukrainiac said...

I think the professors suddenly realize what they MEANT to accomplish during the first semester -- and then cram it all in! I saw that in any school setting, actually. Even in homeschooling -- though we hs moms usually tried to spread out the load (because it was hard on US as well!) Praying for a STRONG finish for you!!

ukrainiac said...

Ah, and you'll be OVER joyed when you're finished and back home...