Wednesday, December 05, 2007






Merry Christmas!

We took Christmas pictures in our apartment the other day. We probably took over 50 pictures! I feel bad for the girls we got to do it for us :) Anyway... I'm counting down the days til I can actually say I DON'T HAVE HOMEWORK! Well I guess I still have to read a textbook for my Costa Rica trip... but I mean I get to go to Costa Rica so who cares! It's kind of sad though because by the time I get home (after our usual early Christmas dinner at Pop Pops) I will only have like ten days to be home. Even less than that if I go to visit Alex at all! Oh the price we pay for fun! Haha I leave January 3rd for my trip but I'm going back to school the 2nd so I can wake up early the next day. The bus leaves school at 9:30 am. BUT a girl I met that's going on the trip is going to come stay with me for the night! So that's fun!

Only about 2 weeks left! My last exam is Wednesday night, the 19th, 6-8 pm.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

what a pretty tree!! and pretty girls, too!! Merry Christmas, Krissy.

Cindy said...

Reindeer today--St. Lucia tomorrow (read your comment on river rats) It is not too late!!

Anna P said...

Looks like fun! Merry Christmas!

faith said...

And I was complaining that my last exam was the 19th at 8am while everyone else was finished. I think you are worse off. I feel your pain! I hope it goes well. By my last exam, I always just want to go home. heh.