Saturday, August 26, 2006

Well...... I'm back at school and I'm all moved in! Bre gets here today so that will be fun. I have decorated a little bit but I wanted to wait to do most of it when she got here. classes start Tuesday.... ahhh. This year is going to be a lot harder but hopefully I won't be overwhelmed. I'm ready and excited though...


I'm still waiting for my results on my last Praxis 1 exam...(for those who don't know, in order to become an elementary education major you have to pass the Praxis 1 which consists of reading, writting, and math.) I passed the first two and am just waiting on writting. Writting was my hardest one too because it dealt a lot with grammer...and well as I'm sure you can tell while reading my posts, I don't have very good grammer.


But anyway sorry that I did not get to say goodbye to a lot of you. I had procrastinated and decided not to pack until it was my last day possible. But hopefully I'll have some pictures soon.

Hope all is well.


P.S. Hannah - I ran into Nikki last night at the freshman luau party (my friend and i went for the free smoothies haha) and she seems to be doing great :)

5 comments:

linnea said...

I'm glad all is well, Krissy! I know it will be great for you to see Bre again!

hannah said...

oh good! i'm so glad and hey can i get your email or is it just krobins@messiah.edu? anywho i can't remember so when you get the chance just let me know! :) cause i have rach's address!

KristenAnne said...

kr1238@messiah.edu

Messiah College
One College Ave
P.O. Box 6248
Grantham PA
17027

Cindy said...

hi
good to see a new post!!!
we'll miss you Krissy

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.