Monday, August 28, 2006

EVERYBODY IS HERE :):):)

Finally all my girlfriends are here! As I'm sure many of you remember that they turned Solly's third floor into a guys floor...well it already smells and they are loud haha but its fine. It's nice to see everyone again and it's like we picked off where we left off! I'm so excited!

Today they were giving away free ice cream at the Union so Becky Nicki Bre and I went there to check it out. I ended up signing up for the Student Activities Board. This way I can have a say in the different concerts that come here and in Homecoming and other stuff. I'm excited!

After that I convinced Bre Nicki and Michelle to jump off this rope swing that Alex showed me the other day when he and his roomate and I went fishing ( well i watched haha ). It was so fun! If anyone comes here when its decently warm out we will definately go on it. You land right in the creek!

Tomorrow is when classes start. I still don't have all my books. I'm nervous because this semester will be harder but I'm also excited to get back into a schedule. Maybe this semester I'll get a 4.0????? ha proballu not but there is always hope. OH I'm working this semester too...sitting outside of the sports rooms and stuff so not too hard.


Anyway I'll get pictures up here eventually. Bye :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I pass Pemberton
Dr. I think of you, Blueberry Girl-I'll be praying!

KristenAnne said...

aww thank you :)

grey rose (they/them) said...

happy for you! glad your gal pals are back!! press on!