Wednesday, January 07, 2009




Over break I met up with some friends from school! A lot of people are going away this J-term on different cross culturals...it's weird to think that this time last year I was already in Costa Rica...I wish I could go back. Anyway, one of my friends in the picture left yesterday for Hawaii. Here are some pics from our little going away party.

So I am back in school....but this time as a student...weird. It is definately different sitting in my seat and being told what to do rather than vice versa. Hopefully it will go well. This J-term I am taking a course called Race, Ethnicity, and Gender. Little did I know that this course was going to be completely discussion...which after seeing my class today I'm sure it's going to be a constant debate. For those of you who know me well, I tend to be pretty opinionated so pray that I don't do or say anything stupid haha and also that I will have patience for others! Haha

It's my last semester....weird.

2 comments:

faith said...

Congrats on your last semester!! It is really kinda sad to finally be finished school. Exciting, but sad too.

Anonymous said...

Neat class! Debate. "Be slow to speak, quick to listen,...":-)
"But "Speak the truth in love".