Friday, September 22, 2006




Here are a couple pics... the girl is Bre , my roomate, incase you don't remmeber her. Of course you all know Ben and the other guy is his roomate Tyler. But yeaaaa ....

Last weekend my friend Bryce had a crab feast so we all went and got free crabs :) it was a lot of fun. I wish I could have gone to my moms suprise party but it just didnt work out. I heard it was a lot of fun though.

This weekend a couple of my friends that didnt come back this year are visiting!! I'm sooo excited to see them.

Anyway I just wanted to post to let you all know that I'm still alive...even though I don't have too much of a life because I'm in the library at least 3-4 hours a day for the most part. Classes are so hard this year. When people that say Elementary Education majors don't do work..or only color posters...send them to me and I'll show them haha. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed...especially since I have a part time job this year. I know that it will all be ok though... its just hard getting used to new teachers and how they give tests. I've never had this much reading or pop quizzes in my life i'll tell you that.

But don't get me wrong. I'm loving it here. I know I probally sound like a dork but I enjoy having to do work....I just have to scream every once in a while to show that it will all be over soon. Just one test at a time :) Next week I have 4 exams and a quiz. Please pray :)

3 comments:

faith said...

Krissy, I completely understand. Loving school and being stressed out about it all at the same time. And it isn't like you menton all of it becusae you hate it, you really are enjoying yourself. It is weird and hard to explain. I will be praying for you. Glad to hear that you are alive and doing well.

hannah said...

Happy belated 19th birthday!!!! :)

Sue said...

I'm so glad my daughter posted. When I read it, I thought of her and was going to say I knew she would understand! I will also be praying for you!